To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Menu Week of May 22ndMonday1. Rice
2. Chole Palak (Chickpeas and spinach)
3. Paneer Tikka Masala (Marinated paneer with a spicy tomato gravy)
4. Almond Saffron Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat, almonds and saffron)Tuesday1. Coconut Milk Rice2. Black Eye Beans Curry
3. Stuffed Bell Peppers
4. Pineapple Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and pineapples)Wednesday1. Yellow Rice
2. Mutter Paneer (Home-made cheese cubes and peas in tomato cream sauce)
3. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)
Thursday, Friday and Monday- NO KRISHNA LUNCH due to Memorial Day Weekend Break! 🙂
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.