To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Menu Week of May 1stMonday1. Yellow Rice
2. Paneer Butter Masala (Home-made cheese cubes in creamy cashew tomato sauce)
3. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)Tuesday1. Vegetable Biryani (Spiced rice with vegetables)
2. Tomato Raita (Seasoned yoghurt)
3. Tomato Pickle4. Strawberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and strawberries)Wednesday1. Rice
2. Dhaal Makhini (Whole black Indian lentils and kidney beans)
3. Aloo Gobi (Seasoned cauliflower and potatoes)
4. Walnut Halwa (Dessert made from cream of wheat and walnuts)Thursday1. Rice2. Rajma (Kidney beans in spicy gravy)
3. Seasoned Baked Vegetables with Paneer4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and blueberries)Friday1. Rice
2. Channa (Chickpeas in spiced tomato gravy)
3. Gauranga Potatoes (Indian
4. Cashew Raisin Halwa (Dessert made from cream of wheat, cashews and raisins)
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.