To provide university campuses and visitors to the temple with vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Krishna Lunch only at NU; May till Mid-August. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you in August. Have a great Summer!!
Menu Week of 6/29Monday
1. Rice and Peas
2. Malai Kofta (Veggie balls in tomato cream sauce)
3. Carob Ladoos (Carob and coconut sweet balls)Tuesday1. Spiced Rice
2. Spicy Black Chickpeas
3. Seasoned Broccoli and Paneer
4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and blueberries)Wednesday1. Flavored Rice
2. Mutter Paneer (Home-made cheese cubes and peas in tomato cream sauce)
3. Strawberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and strawberries)Thursday- NEW!1. Cauliflower and Peas Rice2. Indian Style Spicy Black Eyed Beans3. Mixed Vegetable Curry4. Mango Saffron HalwaFridayNo KL. See you next week with another new menu
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.