To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Menu Week of Sept 25Monday1. Rice
2. Channa (Chickpeas in spiced tomato gravy)
3. Gauranga Potatoes (Indian p
4. Mango Saffron Halwa (Dessert made from cream of wheat, saffron and mango pulp)Tuesday1. Rice
2. Chole Palak (Chickpeas and spinach)
3. Paneer Tikka Masala (Marina
ted paneer with a spicy tomato gravy and peppers)
4. Almond Saffron Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat, almonds and saffron)Wednesday1. Rice
2. Mutter Paneer (Home-made cheese cubes and peas in tomato cream sauce)3. Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Milk Curry
4. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)Thursday1. Rice2. Rajma (Kidney beans in spicy gravy)
3. Seasoned Stir Fried Vegetables4. Carob Ladoos (Sweet balls made of coconut, carob and condensed milk)Friday1. Rice and Peas
2. Malai Kofta (Veggie balls in tomato cream sauce)3. Sprouted Whole Lentil Salad4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made from cream of wheat and blueberries)
**PLEASE NOTE LOCATION AND TIME CHANGES FOR DOWNTOWN DELIVERY**
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org; 312 375 5426, 224 616 0896
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.