To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Menu Week of Aug 21stMonday1. Rice
2. Paneer Butter Masala (Home-
made cheese cubes in creamy cashew tomato sauce)3. Spiced Cabbage and Peas4. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)Tuesday1. Rice
2. Dhaal Makhini (Whole black Indian lentils and kidney beans)
3. Aloo Gobi (Seasoned cauliflower and potatoes)
4. Walnut Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and walnuts)Wednesday1. Rice
2. Chole Palak (Chickpeas and spinach)
3. Paneer Tikka Masala (
Marinated paneer with a spicy tomato gravy and peppers)
4. Almond Saffron Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat, almonds and saffron)Thursday1. Vegetable Biryani (Spiced rice with vegetables)
2. Lightly Spiced Yoghurt
3. Tomato Pickle4. Strawberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and strawberries)FridayNO KRISHNA LUNCH
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org; 312 375 5426, 224 616 0896
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.