To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Menu Week of July 17thMonday1. Rice
2. Mutter Paneer (Home-made cheese cubes and peas in tomato cream sauce)3. Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Milk Curry
4. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)Tuesday1. Rice
2. Channa (Chickpeas in spiced tomato gravy)
3. Gauranga Potatoes (Indian
4. Mango Saffron Halwa (Dessert made from cream of wheat, saffron and mango pulp)Wednesday1. Rice2. Rajma (Kidney beans in spicy gravy)
3. Seasoned Stir Fried Vegetables with Paneer4. Strawberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and strawberries)Thursday1. Rice and Peas
2. Malai Kofta (Veggie balls in tomato cream sauce)3. Sprouted Whole Lentil Salad4. Carob Ladoos (Sweet balls made of coconut, carob and condensed milk)Friday1. Vegetable Biryani (Spiced rice with vegetables)
2. Lightly Spiced Yoghurt
3. Tomato Pickle4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and blueberries)
Note: All orders after 10 am will be counted towards next day’s Krishna Lunch.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org; 312 375 5426
Volunteer for Krishna Lunch and get your lunch box for free:
ISKCON Chicago also caters Karma Free food for various events. Find out more about our Catering and Bake sales.